-blush lip tint-
-Claire is now offering the latest & most natural technique in lip tattooing! This method is soft and fresh - no harsh outlines, just a subtle blush of color to define shape and make lips look naturally plump & flushed! A custom color is mixed for each and every client based on their skin color, undertones and existing lip shade.
Here’s some important *need to know* regarding the Lip Tint Tattoo process
- lips MUST be pre-approved for lip tint so please send us photos before you book! (sadly, cooler or very dark lip tones are not suitable for this procedure)
- pain is minimal - 2 anesthetics are used to keep you comfortable!
- healing time is very quick and very easy, just a few days of applying Aquaphor & avoiding spicy foods/swimming/sauna
- the area will be slightly swollen for a day or two (but nothing you have to hide away from, they’ll just be plump)
-color is very vibrant for the first 2 days then begins settling in, softening and turning very natural
- a touch up 1 month later is included!
-PLease read if you are considering lip tinting-
* if you’ve had lip fillers, you MUST wait at least 1 month before getting your lips tattooed
* if you’ve EVER had even 1 cold sore on the outside of your mouth or on your lips you MUST take Valtrex at least 3 days prior, and 3 days after, getting your lips tattooed. If you don’t- this procedure will trigger an outbreak that will affect healing- so this is very important & very easy to avoid!
Saki is now offering natural freckles & beauty marks!
Application is quick, and a combination of natural browns is used for the most subtle effect. Much like other forms of cosmetic tattooing, freckles will look a bit 'unnatural' and more defined/crisp for 3-5 days, before they settle in and become more subtle and natural
If you are a user of retinols, glycolic's, aha's or any other similar acids/skincare - you must not use these on the 'freckled' area, both before and after the tattoo.